Member of the IT-Support and logistic team, the candidate , in association with other members of the team, will be able to develop, maintain, enhance a wide range of internal servers, services and applications. He/She will also be able to provide internal/external support and perform IT tasks.
- Development and maintenance of internal web tools or applications.
- Improvement of existing internal modules.
- Basic System administration tasks.
- Customer and internal Support.
- A BSc degree in computer science.
- Experience : No previous experience required.
- Good Knowledges with Windows and Linux OS.
- Other programming languages (C, C++, C#, Java, …) and/or .NET development experience would be helpful.
- Knowledge in UI/UX design is an asset
- Fluent in English
- Flexible and versatile
Acapela Group brings together talented people from very different backgrounds and areas of expertise, resulting in a rich cultural and multilingual environment. We work on voices and languages, we look at the whole world and all application fields to help us create authentic and genuine voices that change or simplify people’s daily lives.