The Software Engineering Team
The Software Engineering Talent Community brings together all the experts working throughout the cycle of software, products or services. In addition to key technologies, these professionals can specialize in the following areas of expertise:
- Modern Apps & Integration: development and automation of business processes through cloud technologies by adopting modern engineering practices.
- Cloud Native Specialist: development of cloud applications using PaaS bricks, containers, microservices by adopting DevOps practices.
- Modern Workplace Dev: Application development that implements Office 365 or similar technologies.
- Low Code & RPA: development and automation of business processes implementing PowerPlatform and/or BluePrism, UI Path or Automation Anywhere RPA technologies.
- Delivery Management: project management, process implementation, team coaching.
- Front-End Development: development of rich and interactive web interfaces.
- Application Architecture: implementation of cloud and on-premises architectures.
About the role
As a SharePoint Developer, you will champion enterprise-class Microsoft solutions for our clients who include global organizations. Your primary responsibilities are to develop and maintain interfaces using SharePoint (2013), K2 Blackpearl & JBoss Fuse and deliver quality SharePoint solutions using leading edge patterns and practices with onshore and offshore teams.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Participate in the assessment of the customer environment and their requirements and document results properly.
- Develop or maintain interfaces SharePoint, K2, JBoss Fuse.
- Perform monitoring, support and debugging in test and production environment.
- Identify and resolve problems.
- Develop or maintain components of the technical solution collaborating with Architects.
- Work with the customer to understand requirements and make the appropriate recommendations.
- Develop and maintain effective customer and user relationships.
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements.
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and document results.
You're passionate about solving clients' problems. You provide professional consulting services on major enterprise initiatives utilizing Microsoft SharePoint, K2 & JBoss Fuse. You employ technical and planning skills by participating in large projects while seeking to improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers. You will contribute to our vast repository of intellectual property as we employ Microsoft Technologies to create a dramatically more personal, integrated computing experience.
Your background and skills likely include about 3+ years of SharePoint Development:
Knowledge in problem & incident management and fundamental technical system trouble shooting abilities.
Experience in monitoring and operating a SharePoint interfaced platform
- SharePoint 2013 experience.
- Experience with workflow tools such as K2 or Nintex Workflow.
- Experience with Fuse/JBoss technologies.
- Motivated personality and ability to work in self-organized teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Fluent in English.
MS-600 and/or MS-900
Nice to have previous exams such as 77-419 and/or 70-339