Working on some of the largest and leading-edge technology projects; the role of the Cloud Security Architect to play an active role in transforming our client’s security on their Microsoft platforms through designing and implementing Microsoft security technologies on-premises and in the cloud.
As a Cloud Security Architect, you might be leading a team of professionals from the beginning to the end of a project or you might be integrated in an already ongoing project to support specific tasks or goals.
What will you be doing?
In a client-facing consultancy role, you will work on exciting projects to transform our client’s security strategy and operations through the design and implementation of predominantly Microsoft threat protection technologies. As a member of our security practice, you will be working for customers, ranging from medium to large global enterprises. Join a curious and diverse team that’s passionate about next-gen tech and establish yourself as a leader in the Cyber Defense space. Together, let’s transform cybersecurity.
You will help and support our clients with the design, deployment, and understanding of their Microsoft Security Roadmap. More specifically, you will use your knowledge on Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Microsoft Sentinel, and other Microsoft security solutions, to ensure that their workplaces, infrastructure and data remain secure and resistant against threats.
Avanade is the employer of choice if you want to work with Microsoft technology at a high level. Avanade is a Microsoft Gold Partner with four security advanced specializations. The security community within Avanade is ambitious and you can contribute to the growth of our team. We value your professional development and growth, that is why we offer you lots of learning opportunities to boost your career: webinars, exclusive training sessions and Microsoft exam vouchers. Moreover, our projects are at interesting (international) clients which provides the opportunity to keep improving yourself.
What is expected from you?
- You are comfortable leading workshops with client stakeholders of all levels: C-suite, mid-management and technical IT security staff
- You are able to lead a team of people delivering small to medium-sized projects
- As a Security Architect you are responsible for the technical and security design of the solutions proposed to our customers.
- Not only you are a cloud security expert, with the technical skills required to design and implement security controls for cloud architectures, specifically Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS, but you also can do the counterpart in an on-premises environment.
- You have a passion for Microsoft security solutions and the ambition to deepen your knowledge and develop yourself in this area in the coming years
- You should also be able to effectively convey security risks to technical as well as non-technical stakeholders.
- You are required to have technical experience across Microsoft security solutions such as:
Microsoft Defender products (MSDE, MSDO, MSDI, MCAS).
Azure AD including hybrid identities, for instance AAD Connect, ADFS, PHS, and PTA.
Azure Information Protection.
You are not required to be an expert on all areas and products but should be interested on continuous learn and improving your skills on the MS Security solutions as required.
- You take accountability to lead and manage projects, providing operational leadership for work efforts requiring significant coordination.
- You create and implement work plans for assigned projects, programs, and clients against established operational objectives.
- Preferably in possession of one of the relevant (MS) certifications (e.g., MS-500; AZ-500; SC-X), or other vendors such as SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CCSP, CISSP or you have comparable experience and can prove equivalent knowledge.
- Fluency in either French or Dutch, and English is mandatory.
- Preferably possess a bachelor's or master's degree or equivalent experience.
What can Avanade offer you?
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications). Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this by offering training throughout our partners (Microsoft and non-Microsoft) and certification support to get you skilled and certified.
- We have very attractive benefits, Private Medical Cover, Income Protection Policy, Extended benefits, Bonus, generous pension and much more!
- Besides an interesting package of benefits, you will become part of an active and growing Security community in what we call Gallia Security team (Belgium, France, and Netherlands), which provides the opportunity to work on projects abroad as well.
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer.
- Avanade University - real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally.
- Engaged and helpful co-workers genuinely interested in you.
- Reward and Recognition scheme.