Beaulieu International Group (B.I.G.) is a global specialist in raw chemical materials (polymers), semi-finished engineered solutions (yarns, fibres, technical textiles) and is a leader in a broad range of floor coverings for the residential and commercial markets (vinyl rolls, vinyl planks, laminate, parquet, carpet, needle felt, artificial grass and mats) as well as upholstery fabrics.
B.I.G. is headquartered in Belgium and employs 4,700 people worldwide. We have production sites in 17 countries across Eurasia, America and Oceania and serve customers in 140 countries. B.I.G. reported a turnover of 1,7 bn. euro in 2020.
At Beaulieu International Group, we work with purpose and passion to build the future.
Our spirit of enterprise and ambition are the drivers of permanent added value for customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders and the society we work in.
Description de la fonction
A new challenge?
Become our new Sales Manager for our European market, and explore innovative Fibres solutions at new and existing customers
Main responsibilities and key tasks
* Promote Beaulieu Fibres as a solution provider for Hygiene and Industrial applications by closely interacting with different interlocutors at the customers side.
* Manage several B2B key accounts focusing on maintaining a long term relationship and maximizing sales opportunities.
* Follow up all leads and pursue the most promising opportunities until contract signature.
* Work with internal departments (Marketing, Product Development, Quality and Supply Chain) to engage the entire company more deeply with our clients.
* Strive to reach and exceed sales targets.
* Gather and manage relevant competitive intelligence data in order to support marketing, promotions and strategic initiatives.
Competencies and skills
* Preferably economical and/or engineering background (Master degree)
* First experience of 3 to 5 years in technical sales
* Strong communication and commercial skills
* Result driven
* Strong analytical skills
* Sound interest in technical applications and value proposition
* Proficient in MS Office, mainly Excel
* Willing to travel up to 30% in Europe
Fluent in English. Knowledge of German or Italian is a plus
A great international team to work in, equiped with the up-to-date sales support tools
Very competitive reward package, including company car, home office possibility, meal vouchers, pension plan, medical insurance,…
Numerous career opportunities
Isabel Van Daele (HR)Montrer le numéro+32 476 32 56 14
Jefrem Jennard (Sales Director Industrial)Montrer le numéro+32 475 49 72 01
Petra Bohle-Stricker (Sales Director Hygiene)
+49 1570 332 111 3