Perform pioneering research into the extent to which components are resistant to mechanical loads
In the Joining & Materials Lab, we duplicate the entire joining process in industry-relevant conditions. We map the right process parameters and optimise them. This results in a more stable and robust production process, wherever in the world it will be applied. ..
Improve structural joining of components for real-life production settings
As a young potential with a scientific background or as an expert in adhesive bonding,
you will :
- Work closely together in a small team, that combines expertise in material science, automation & robotics, design & testing;
- Work on research towards adhesive solutions that answer the product’s durability needs and that fit the company’s production limitations;
- Take the lead in the selection and recommendation of the right adhesive and according processes;
- Participate in research projects towards new adhesive bonding solutions, mixing adhesives with additives.
Offer companies a taste in the latest technologies to strengthen their products & their production process
Job location: Oude Diestersebaan 133, Lommel
- Flanders Make gives you the opportunity to develop yourself in the network of top industry and universities and research institutes;
- An open-minded, flexible and challenging working environment;
- A warm atmosphere and top colleagues;
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits.
Flanders Make will invest in a training programme for European Adhesive Bonder or European Adhesive Specialist.