We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic person with the passion to support our PMO team at the HQ in Ostend, Belgium. You are coordinating multiple aspects of a project in a fast-paced and challenging work environment and communicating all the issues and risks of the project.
You are part of the PMO team, and you report directly to the PMO Manager.
Respons. & areas
- Construct project plan per assigned project
- Together with the PMO Manager, define the scope and assign the right resources to the project
- Set-up, coordinate, and follow-up all the necessary actions, timing, and budget of the assigned projects
- Document the projects and define lessons learned.
- Pro-actively identify key problem areas and possible solutions
- Follow a dedicated project management approach while actively looking for and suggesting the improvements
- As a project coordinator, your job is to make sure that everyone is on the same page and speaking the same language. Therefore, it’s essential to have excellent organizational and communication skills. Because you are responsible for making sure your part of the project stays on target, successful project coordinators are self-motivated, attentive, and always follow through.
- IT expertise or interest is a big plus
- Assist in the creation of interdepartmental processes
- Business science orEngineering degree (BSc, MSc) or equivalent
- Aviation experience is a nice to have
- 2 years of relevant project management experience is preferred
- Knowing & playing by the procedures & processes (operational, quality, safety, …) installed by the company
Microsoft Office: professional level,
Experience in project management software. (e.g. MS Project)
- Knowledge of PRINCE2, PMP, Agile or similar project management philosophies
- Languages: English: professional level (understanding – speaking – writing)
- Speaking and understanding the Dutch and/or French language is an advantage.
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to work with people from different professional and cultural backgrounds
- Solution finder
What we offer
You'll be welcomed in a young and exciting company. Based on your skills and competences, you'll be offered a competitive salary with extra legal benefits.
The opportunity can be taken to widen your knowledge and skills.
Job Type: Full-time