Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Belgian Tax and Legal practice consists of more than 600 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as Business Tax, Global Tax Compliance, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services
Do you want technical challenges and fun? Do you want to make an impact in digital transformation? Join the Tax and Legal [email protected]
Asset Factory as a .NET Technical Architect!
The vision of the [email protected] Asset Factory
is to enable the Tax & Legal practice to become the undisputed digital leader in Belgium, regionally and globally.
The team supports this vision by leveraging (cloud) technology to create innovative solutions that differentiate us from competition through increased efficiency and an end-to-end globally consistent digital experience.
- Develop applications and logic based on requirements;
- Troubleshoot and resolve errors/issues;
- Create documentation for developed code;
- Share experience and knowledge with team members;
- Analyze and translate business requirements;
- Apply coding best practices and guidelines;
- Perform code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members;
- Write design/architecture documentation;
- Coach and guide team members in development areas;
- Understanding the technology portfolio of the organization;
- Provide technical recommendations based on assessments made;
- Mitigate technical risks when introducing new technologies;
- Participate in the innovation and technical roadmap of assets;
- Validate and help the team implement solution designs;
- Other duties as assigned. .
- You obtained your degree in a technical field;
- Technical knowledge on: C# .NET 4.8+, .NET Core 2+, ASP.NET MVC, Angular 8+, Web API, Azure App services, Azure Message Bus, Blob/Table Storage, APIM, object-oriented programming concepts and testing (unit testing, performance, …);
- Experience with applying security principles (JWT, OAUTH, …);
- Hands-on experience with fundamental (security, computing, storage, …) and advanced (containers, messaging, event driven, …) Azure concepts;
- Able to understand and implement advanced design concepts (CQRS, domain driven design, mediatR, …);
- Good understanding of the S-SDLC;
- Passion for the whole software development and improvement process;
- Result driven, able to work against deadlines;
- Capable of working in a dynamic project environment;
- Able to work independently as well as in team;
- Enable collaboration with different stakeholders and teams;
- Willing to learn and apply new technologies and best practices;
- Fluent in English.
Make an impact
- Become one of the pioneers in our global Deloitte Tax & Legal digital transformation;
- Discover new technologies, coding practices and be at the forefront of the latest digital trends; - Build state-of-the-art solutions for our clients;
- Truly understand how to apply Agile Scrum;
- Have a great coach and enjoy many learning opportunities;
- Be part of a multi-cultural, globally connected team.
Organization: T&L Overhead
Employee Status: Regular
Primary Location: Zaventem