If you are hired at Carrefour Belgium, you are part of a team of around 10,000 motivated employees, spread over around 800 stores and the head office. Carrefour Belgium is one of the most renowned retailers in Belgium with different store formats / concepts: Carrefour Hypermarkets, Carrefour Market and Carrefour Express.
Description de la fonction
The retail industry is changing rapidly and therefore also the IT landscape @ Carrefour Belgium.
Topics like mobile solutions, digital & e-commerce, real time data integration, big data, digital marketing, smart scan, hybrid sales devices, mobile payments, IT security ... have our greatest attention these days.
In order to support our current and future challenges, we are looking forward to hiring an IT Test Engineer with relevant knowledge of / and experience in Testing.
Part of the IT Governance and Transversal Services Department, the Testing Team aims to serve all projects including IT-related subjects. The objective is to provide End to End testing capabilities to any transversal projects or initiatives having some IT matters such as for example network infrastructure, middleware data exchange, system or website usability and performance, workplace software upgrade,...
Within this team, IT Testers run various tests on systems (hardware of software) to ensure they meet all standards and guidelines and are ready to be marketed to consumers. They identify issues and run debugging programs as needed.
They also generate reports, work with software developers and upgrade bugs and issues tracking systems as required. Key contributors to overall quality and performance of IT Services, they ensure compliance of both Projects and Change delivery.
The responsibilities of an IT Test Engineer at Carrefour include the following, but can vary slightly depending on your level of seniority and the extra value you may add:
* Writing detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test scripts, and test cases;
* Creating and executing manual and automated test scenarios;
* Identifying, investigating, and re-testing system issues;
* Providing reports on progress, quality and trends to the business;
* Proactively contributing to continuous improvement;
* Ability to support business users with planning and execution of user acceptance testing.
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field;
* You have at least 3 years of proven experience as a tester or similar role;
* Experience in project management and testing methodology;
* Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus;
* Ability to show exceptional attention to detail, and be able to interact well with others;
* Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential, as well as follow-up and skills to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner;
* Good team working and critical thinking skills;
* Native speaker level in Dutch or French and a professional command of English.
* A permanent position, also a key function in our IT department.
* An attractive salary
* A pension plan, meal vouchers, exclusive discounts in our stores, bonus plan and net remuneration, laptop, smartphone and 26 holidays per year.
* Permanent training, the possibility to grow, internal career opportunities.
* In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values.
* At Carrefour, we want to attract and retain both women and men - of all ages and backgrounds, each with their own experience. We are convinced that with this we can satisfy our customers, strengthen our results and our innovation.
Click here to obtain more information about working at Carrefour.