Beaulieu International Group (B.I.G.) is a global specialist in raw chemical materials (polymers), semi-finished engineered solutions (yarns, fibres, technical textiles) and is a leader in a broad range of floor coverings for the residential and commercial markets (vinyl rolls, vinyl planks, laminate, parquet, carpet, needle felt, artificial grass and mats) as well as upholstery fabrics.
B.I.G. is headquartered in Belgium and employs 4,700 people worldwide. We have production sites in 17 countries across Eurasia, America and Oceania and serve customers in 140 countries. B.I.G. reported a turnover of 1,7 bn. euro in 2020.
At Beaulieu International Group, we work with purpose and passion to build the future.
Our spirit of enterprise and ambition are the drivers of permanent added value for customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders and the society we work in.
Description de la fonction
A new challenge ? Become our Master Data Consultant in our IT Applications team.
To enable the further roll-out and implementation of our SAP landscape and PIM platform in the various divisions of Beaulieu International Group, we are looking to strengthen our SAP & PIM Master Data Competence Center.
He/She will be the point of contact for the product managers and will be responsible for the implementation, customizing and support within the SAP Master Data domain. In addition, Beaulieu International Group is committed to digitizing its product information. Various harmonization and optimization projects are underway, aiming to centralize our product data in a PIM platform. As a central data team, we offer insights into the data across models and we try to install unambiguous workflows for the different product managers.
Main responsibilities and key tasks
* You work within our Applications team as a Master Data specialist. You work together with the other SAP and PIM consultants within the Master Data team.
* You are a point of contact for your colleagues within the other ICT Application teams.
* You help to set up a data model through a thorough analysis of the current business and production processes and the currently available master data.
* You search for patterns within the supplied master data sets.
* Taking the scope into account, you translate the data model into functional requirements for our PIM platform (Contentserv) and AICOMP module (external supplier of our SAP product configurator).
* You are responsible for testing and documenting the developed solutions.
* 2nd line support is also part of your tasks.
* You report to the Team Lead of the MD team.
* You will be immersed in our different products and you will know the structure, specifications and functionalities of the data in order to form a bridge between the different modules, platforms and business units.
Competencies and skills
* You are excellent with Excel. Look ups and Pivot tables have no secrets for you. You can keep an overview on large sets of data and you can extract the necessary adjustments, optimizations and similarities.
* You have at least 2 years of experience as an SAP user (experience in product configuration and master data setup is definitely a plus).
* You are customer-, team- and result-oriented.
* You are accurate and have an eye for detail.
* You like to bring order to chaos.
* You hold a higher degree.
* You have a solid knowledge of English and French
* You are able to integrate the business requirements into the data model taking into account the setup required for the product configurator and our PIM platform.
* You are willing to invest time to broaden your Master Data knowledge under the guidance of your colleague experts within your team.
* You can work independently and you have a hands-on mentality.
* You work very critically and analytically and you deliver the desired result with the necessary quality.
A job with independence, exciting and versatile responsibilities in a fast-growing multinational. You will get to know all our products and how they are used in the market. You will end up in a company on a human scale where the employee and a positive group atmosphere are central. Our offices are located in Waregem, easily accessible and located 20 minutes from Kortrijk and 40 minutes from Ghent.
HR Manager Group Functions[email protected]