As a Payroll and Employee Benefits Officer, you take care of the payroll, employee benefits and social administration of the personnel with a Belgian and French contract. You collaborate with the HR Business Partners, The Payroll and Compensation & Benefits Coordinator and the Line Managers. You report to the Group HR manager.
Respons. & areas
MANAGING PAYROLL & Employee benefits
- You manage the time registration and performances of the respective personnel.
- You are responsible for the correct payroll handling on a monthly basis.
- You are responsible for the correct handling of hr administration: employee insurances, dimona declarations, absences, …
- You work closely together with external payroll providers and other partners.
- You make cost, gross-net calculations and other calculations on an ad hoc basis.
- You assist in preparing the tax declarations of non-resident employees.
- You coordinate continuous improvement projects in the above areas which are dedicated to you.
- You are point of contact for line managers and employees if they have specific questions about the payroll, employee benefits and social legislation.
HR ANALYTICS & REPORTING
- You manage financial reporting and overtime calculations
- You assist in internal and external audits
KNOWLEDGE MONITORING & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- You maintain your knowledge about the required areas of your work such as social legislation, payroll, and reward developments.
- You suggest continuous improvement ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Social Work, Law or equivalent
- Relevant experience preferably as Payroll Officer
- Experience in payroll and hr in an international context is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of the Belgian employment law
- Knowledge of the French employment law, or eager to learn
- Good communicational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English, good knowledge of French
- ICT-literate: good knowledge of Excel and Word. Affinity with multiple IT applications and data management.
What we offer
You'll be welcomed in a young and exciting company. Based on your skills and competences, you'll be offered a competitive salary with extra legal benefits.
The opportunity can be taken to widen your knowledge and skills.
Job Type: Full-time