Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
Location: 2 options between either Frankfurt (Germany) or Lisbon (Portugal)
CV to be sent in English.
- You will be responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy for one of high growth markets and directly responsible for delivering a key number of ambitious growth KPIs.
- You understand the customer acquisition journey by working closely with our global marketing teams.
- You will develop an omnichannel marketing strategy based on the customer acquisition journey that helps strengthen our brand (via TV, social media, Google ads etc.).
- You will collaborate with our global performance marketing team to optimize existing marketing channels.
- You will work with our UX and creative teams to optimize our website and improve our conversion rate.
- You will work closely with various internal departments as well as with external agencies.
- You speak fluent English and you have good intercultural and communication skills. Additional knowledge in Dutch or French is considered as a plus.
- You have demonstrated that you are a self-starter and resourceful in reaching ambitious targets
- You have experience in developing and executing marketing strategies across multiple platforms (Facebook, Google, OOH etc.)
- You are analytically strong and can draw meaningful insights when looking at data
- You are hypothesis-driven; you are able to articulate logical hypothesis in the absence of data
- You have good MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject
- Experience in a start-up is a plus.
- Living or work experience in Belgium, is a plus.
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.