Beaulieu International Group (B.I.G.) is a global specialist in raw chemical materials (polymers), semi-finished engineered solutions (yarns, fibres, technical textiles) and is a leader in a broad range of floor coverings for the residential and commercial markets (vinyl rolls, vinyl planks, laminate, parquet, carpet, needle felt, artificial grass and mats) as well as upholstery fabrics.
B.I.G. is headquartered in Belgium and employs 4,700 people worldwide. We have production sites in 17 countries across Eurasia, America and Oceania and serve customers in 140 countries. B.I.G. reported a turnover of 1,7 bn. euro in 2020.
At Beaulieu International Group, we work with purpose and passion to build the future.
Our spirit of enterprise and ambition are the drivers of permanent added value for customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders and the society we work in.
Description de la fonction
A New Challenge?As our internal auditor, you will help evaluate and improve our risk management, control and governance processes through your systematic, disciplined approach.
Main responsibilities & key tasks
* Evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of controls over risks within the organization’s governance, operations and information systems.
* Assisting the organization in maintaining effective controls by evaluating their effectiveness and efficiency and promoting continuous improvement.
* Conduct reviews, including examinations and interviews of operational staff, using established guidelines to analyze the adequacy of internal controls and compliance with the Group's standards, policies and procedures.
* Assist in the preparation of the audit report used to communicate proposed audit issues and recommendations for improvement to B.I.G. operational staff and senior management.
* Understand and gain exposure to all areas of the audit process including risk assessment, planning, internal controls testing, and reporting.
* Identify areas of business risk and highlight opportunities to improve efficiency.
* Monitor the timely implementation of these recommendations.
You report directly to the Internal Audit & Risk Director.
* You have a Master’s degree in Economics/Finance and have a minimum of 3 years experience in internal/external audit.
* You have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
* You are fluent in Dutch and English
* You have a good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of SAP is a strong asset.
* You have an analytical and critical attitude.
* You are willing to travel occasionally (worldwide).
* You ‘re joining a growing company with respect for its people, passion for its products and striving for continuous innovation.
* An attractive remuneration package reflecting your relevant experience and skills.
* A challenging future in an international context with numerous internal opportunities.
* Excellent opportunity to discover the audit and internal control environment of a Global diversified industrial manufacturing group.