Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Within the Tax and Legal Business Unit, the Global Employer Services (GES) department offers solutions to mainly multinational and large organisations concerning tax implications of international employment and optimisation of foreign employee assignments. More and more companies are seeking to outsource assistance relating to international mobility to give their limited HR resources the scope to act as effective partners to their business.
Our Immigration and Social Security (IMSS) team, based at Zaventem airport, partners with our clients to deliver services covering all aspects of immigration and social security related to internationally mobile workers, both from a compliance as consulting angle.
We are currently looking to hire an (experienced) Junior Consultant within our IMSS practice.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day deliverables of your clients which involves advisory around inbound and outbound immigration and social security formalities, as well as compliance assistance (application for work permits, A1 forms etc…)
- You will support the engagement team in providing excellent client service
- You will establish a progressive working relationship with the client, allowing you to grow into a trusted advisor role with your clients in the future
- You will gain hands on experience in Deloitte’s technology systems
- You will be committed to delivering work within the agreed timeframe and budget with your clients
- You will participate in ad-hoc as well as service-wide trainings to solidify you growing technical as well as soft skills
- You would like to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural work environment
- You have the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and have good organisation skills
- You are detail oriented
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft tools
- You work well within a team, but are also self-motivated to drive activities through to completion
- You have an eagerness to learn and are able to adapt knowledge to new situations
- You are flexible, mature and highly client-focused
- You are focused on applying, implementing and improving best practice processes
- A first-hand experience in immigration or international social security is a requirement
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree educated, preferably with a (para-) legal background
- Fluent in Dutch or French as well as English
- A challenging, innovating and flexible work environment
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- A dynamic work atmosphere with a focus on learning and personal development
Organization: Global Employer Services
Employee Status: Regular
Primary Location: Zaventem