Do you have passion for technology, digital transformation and the consulting world? Explore a career at Avanade and be part of a continual story of ambition, growth and innovation.
We are looking for ERP Consultants to join our European team of Microsoft experts and work on amazing projects with some of the world’s best organisations. If you have 3+ years’ experience working with ERP Systems, bring us your passion and we will provide you with distinctive experiences, limitless learning and ambitious growth. Together we go beyond.
What is the ERP Academy?
The full-time certifying training cycle will take place in English and combines theoretical modules with practical work modules, supervised by ERP experts from Avanade. During this training you will work on the latest technologies in ERP within Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Retail, while acquiring the latest Microsoft certifications in D365.
The duration of the academy is 4-6 weeks starting in July 2022.
We are looking for ERP Consultants with a background in either Finance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Retail, who would be keen to enter the exciting world of Microsoft Consulting with some of the world’s leading organisations. Ideally, you will have 3+ years’ experience in working on ERP Projects and whether you are at currently skilled with Navision, Oracle or SAP, our bootcamp will allow you to learn and apply your previous experience in your new role. We will also be able to give you the skills and certifications on Microsoft's D365 ERP product, so you can take your career to new heights.
Distinctive experiences. Limitless learning. Ambitious growth. That’s what you get when you choose to join and build your career at Avanade. Our commitment to innovation means there is always something new to learn and explore. And our commitment to our people means that you will have lots of opportunities to grow your knowledge and skill through formal training and on-the-job learning.
This program is ideal if you have:
- Exposure to any ERP experience as a Functional Consultant in Navision, Oracle or SAP
- A desire to train on the Microsoft Enterprise ERP system, Dynamics 365
- 3+ years’ experience in an ERP Consultant role
- A good background and understanding within one of the following: Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing or Retail projects
- You have a very good level of written and spoken English.
What will be your role in our Avanade ERP team after the Academy?
Within our ERP team we have a multitude of opportunities. After completion of the Academy, you will join our team as an ERP Consultant working within our ERP Team across Europe.
Why would you choose Avanade?
- You will become part of an active and growing ERP community.
- Your future colleagues will help you with questions and challenges. Moreover, there is a pleasant, informal working atmosphere.
- Knowledge development is our focus, and we ensure this both by offering formal training opportunities as well as informal evenings where peers share their knowledge.
- With your passion, you can use the latest Microsoft technology to make a daily difference for our customers in the Enterprise market.
- We have a strong focus on the career and development opportunities of all our people. Everyone has a career advisor who will work with you to create a plan and guide you in choosing from the many training opportunities we offer.