Beaulieu International Group (B.I.G.) is a global specialist in raw chemical materials (polymers), semi-finished engineered solutions (yarns, fibres, technical textiles) and is a leader in a broad range of floor coverings for the residential and commercial markets (vinyl rolls, vinyl planks, laminate, parquet, carpet, needle felt, artificial grass and mats) as well as upholstery fabrics.
B.I.G. is headquartered in Belgium and employs 4,700 people worldwide. We have production sites in 17 countries across Eurasia, America and Oceania and serve customers in 140 countries. B.I.G. reported a turnover of 1,7 bn. euro in 2020.
At Beaulieu International Group, we work with purpose and passion to build the future.
Our spirit of enterprise and ambition are the drivers of permanent added value for customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders and the society we work in.
A new challenge ? Beaulieu international group is looking for a new Azure integration developer to join our Microsoft Integration team.
Over the coming months and years, BIG plans to add several new cloud applications to its application portfolio. Together with your colleagues from the integration team, you'll help us develop solutions on Azure for transferring data from different sources (Azure data platform, on-prem applications,..) to these cloud applications.
You will work in a small team (3 to 4 persons) and you daily tasks will consist of:
* Analyzing and building new integration flows in Azure
* Monitor existing integration flows
Give support during business hours and, from time to time, in an out-of-hour support system
* Strong experience on Azure Integration Services (Logic Apps, Azure Functions, API Management, Event Grid,..)
* Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Postman, Azure DevOps, Git
* Knowledge of XSLT (xml, JSON)
* Knowledge of MS SQL
* Experience with C# and .NET Framework
* Good communicator. Fluent in English and Dutch.
Experience with MS BizTalk is not mandatory, but nice to have.
* You ‘re joining a growing company with respect for its people, passion for its products and striving
* for continuous innovation
* An attractive remuneration package reflecting your relevant experience and skills,
* A challenging future in an international context with numerous internal opportunities
HR Manager Group Functions [email protected]