Avanade is looking for a Dynamics 365 Senior Finance Professional with a primary focus on Finance to join our ERP team. Do you get energy from working in a team of Microsoft professionals on innovative solutions for large companies? Then read on!
As a Dynamics 365 Senior Finance Professional you are jointly responsible for the delivery of largescale Dynamics 365 Finance projects. You map the processes that are carried out at our customers in the field of Finance and related processes. You collect the requirements, possibly in the form of workshops and then, together with your team, you design a solution that supports and optimizes the business processes of our customers in the best way. Together with a team of other experts, both onshore and offshore, you ensure that the desired solution is delivered, tested and implemented. You will be coached by more experienced colleagues and of course you can also coach less experienced colleagues. You also participate in any aftercare, such as organizing and providing workshops for the users.
We build solutions for the largest companies in Belgium in various industries, which guarantees challenging work and variety. For example, some projects can last a year, others a bit longer or shorter. Also your personal development and career aspirations are taken into account. On a project you work together with a project manager, (technical) architect, functional consultants and developers. As a team, you work closely with the client's key users and with each other.
Avanade is right for you because:
- You have 4 to 15 years of experience implementing Dynamics 365 for Finance (and previous versions).
- You are able to quickly understand customer processes and requirements in the Finance domain and to offer our customers a suitable solution based on this. You do not hesitate to seek connections with related processes in other domains.
- You have strong knowledge of the Finance processes, D365 certification is an advantage.
- Your communication skills are excellent and you are customer-oriented.
- You have a proactive attitude and you like to work together in alternating teams of experts. We enjoy sharing knowledge within our (global) team and hope you love it too!
Avanade offers you:
- We invest in you through training and development;
- We ensure that you work in a good atmosphere in a challenging international environment;
- We share knowledge in all kinds of ways. Our different community evenings are a success, during which we share knowledge and enjoy each other’s company
- An ambitious plan for individual growth supported by a career advisor;
- A growing local and global ERP community;
- An extensive training and development program;
- A good pension scheme;
- A total of 20 vacation days and 12 ADV days per year;
- The possibility to work part-time;
- Collective discounts, insurance and many other extras.
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and would you like to meet us? Then apply directly by sending in your CV via our website.
Do you have any questions or do you want to know why we love working at Avanade? Contact our recruiter Tessa Spanjersberg at
+31 (0)6 8238 5562
or via [email protected]
Want to know more about working at Avanade? Check out our website and the stories of our colleagues on our blog! For example, you can read blogs from our ERP colleagues Lisa, Evy and Achraf.