You are responsible for two different areas within NHV’s organization in a diversified job where no day is the same.
On a communication’s perspective, you interact with different target audiences and use written and verbal skills to create and distribute a wide range of product and corporate communication material to build a positive reputation for the company.
An integral part of this position is producing content for both print and web, as well as writing and publishing press releases. In order to create appealing materials, graphic design creation is key.
Within the travel coordinator role of your job, you are responsible for organizing and delivering all travel arrangements for NHV’s personnel based on submitted requests. You analyze the travelling trends both internally as well as within the industry and continuously improve the NHV corporate travel arrangements with airlines, car rentals, hotels etc.
Respons. & areas
- Produce and implement strategic communication plans to promote NHV Group brands and services in line with the Group Strategy.
- Liaising with NHV’s Commercial department to ensure that their marketing objectives are achieved, where possible.
- Planning and organizing internal and external events
BRAND AND PRINT MANAGEMENT
- Handle all aspects of NHV’s print production, managing design, proofing and distribution of all publications, brochures and publicity material to a high standard within budget and delivered on time to the appropriate target audience
- Liaising with internal staff, external clients and partners to collate information and ensure that all materials contain appropriate information about NHV’s activities.
- Manage NHV’s brands, ensuring consistent use across all communications as appropriate.
- Manage the NHV Group website, intranet, social media and all online marketing communications and ensure info is always up to date
- Ensuring third party websites and publications contain appropriate up-to-date information about NHV’s activities
- Build and maintain positive relations with press, write and distribute press releases
- Analyze and report trends on social media posts, website interactions and NHV messages in the press worldwide
- Organizing and coordinating transport for employees and ensuring visa documents and passports are arranged
- Be the focal point for all employees, travel agents, airlines, car rentals, hotels etc. for enquiries considering NHV travel
- Analyze and report trends and costs related to travel and proactively seek for more efficient travel solutions
- Stay up-to-date on evolutions in the travel industry and adapt processes, procedures and travel guidelines accordingly
- Liaising with suppliers and negotiating best possible price arrangements for travelling
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, journalism, public relations or a related area
- Experience of working with European stakeholders or internationally is a plus. High levels of influencing and building relationships in a diverse culture
- Relevant experience is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
- Professional use of MS office
- Professional use of graphic design program Adobe Indesign/Illustrator or eager to learn
- Stress resistant and capacity to work under pressure and challenge others
- Good communication and influence skills
- Action oriented, proactive and change agent
- Experience with travel booking systems is a plus
What we offer
You'll be welcomed in a young and exciting company. Based on your skills and competences, you'll be offered a competitive salary with extra legal benefits.
The opportunity can be taken to widen your knowledge and skills.
Job Type: Full-time