Beaulieu International Group (B.I.G.) is a global specialist in raw chemical materials (polymers), semi-finished engineered solutions (yarns, fibres, technical textiles) and is a leader in a broad range of floor coverings for the residential and commercial markets (vinyl rolls, vinyl planks, laminate, parquet, carpet, needle felt, artificial grass and mats) as well as upholstery fabrics.
B.I.G. is headquartered in Belgium and employs 4,700 people worldwide. We have production sites in 17 countries across Eurasia, America and Oceania and serve customers in 140 countries. B.I.G. reported a turnover of 1,7 bn. euro in 2020.
At Beaulieu International Group, we work with purpose and passion to build the future.
Our spirit of enterprise and ambition are the drivers of permanent added value for customers, employees, suppliers, shareholders and the society we work in.
Description de la fonction
A new challenge?
As our COMEX Data Analyst you turn data into information and insights to make business decisions
Main responsibilities and key tasks
* Building reports that support management decisions with indicators and models
* Data gathering, enrichment and interpretation related to customer intelligence and trends
* Analysing and extracting relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data
* Data mapping: translate multiple data fields into readable information for the business
* Consolidating information from different data sources and tools such as web scrapping tool, Salesforce CRM and Marketing Automation
* Providing recurring automated reports with conclusions to internal stakeholders
* Participating actively on research projects delivering insights and critical analysis
Competencies and skills
* Bachelors or Master Degree in Technology, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Commercial Engineering or a quantitative field.
* 3+ years of experience in a business analyst, data analyst or commercial analysis role
* 3+ years of experience with Advanced Excel
* 3+ years of experience with Power BI or other visualizations software’s
* 3+ years of experience with CRM and Marketing Automation tools
* High level of competence and skill set in a variety of business analysis, such as trend analysis, segmentation analysis, opportunity sizing, regression analysis, conjoint analysis, and the like.
We require a perfect knowledge of English (both fluent written and spoken).
* You‘re joining a growing company with respect for its people, passion for its products and striving for continuous innovation
* An attractive remuneration package with company car, meal vouchers, medical insurance, pension plan,...
* We offer the possiblity to work from home
* A challenging future in an international context with numerous internal opportunities