My client, a solid global group in the automotive sector is looking to attract a talented Business Development professional ideally from the automotive sector.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager covering Belgium and Luxembourg. The successful applicant will be an experienced Business Developer professional who can drive the business from scratch and forward. He or she will be adept at business development/sales with the ability to sell transportation solutions and winning new business customers.
As the role is predominantly new business orientated, my client is seeking a highly determined & focused individual with the drive & determination to succeed.
- In the automotive industry
- Minimum 10 years of working experience
- Ability to sell a range of transports
- Developing a growth strategy focused on customer
Here are the key things you will need to have:
- Hard working, dynamic, ambitious and capable of identifying new business from within the sector
- Flexibility : availability to travel by car every day, visiting customers in Belgium and Luxemburg + availability to fly to headquarter - based in Europe - several times per year
- Build long term relationships with new and existing clients
- Strong commercial understanding within the transport and automotive sector
- Well-organised with good presentation and client facing skills
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Good commands in Dutch, French and English languages are a must
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Transportation