Our client is one of the leading real estate development companies in Belgium as well as abroad, with headquarters in Belgium and presence in both Luxembourg and Poland.
As a member of the controlling team (3 people today), and working under the supervision of the Finance Director, your role mainly consists of:
- Project controlling: you are acting as a real finance partner for projects located in Belgium (60%) and Luxembourg (40%). Therefore, you are open to travel between both countries.
- Merging and acquisitions analysis: you are assist the Finance Director in different due diligence processes.
- Project management: you will participate in the implementation of a new ERP system.
- Quarterly Reporting: you prepare budgets, forecasts and cash planning on regular basis.
- You hold a Master’s degree.
- You have a first experience in audit and/or controlling.
- You have a good command of Excell and used to work with ERP systems.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- You are a team player, eager to learn with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- A competitive salary, completed with many extra benefits (company car, net allowances, meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurances, 32 off days, …).
- A new created challenging role in an international, young and dynamic environment.