Imagine what we can INSPIRE with you
Moody’s empowers people to make better decisions and achieve brighter futures. This is what motivates us to bring out the best in our products and our people. Join us. Forward Together.
Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets. Learn more at moodys.com.
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools supporting our clients’ growth, efficiency and risk management objectives. The combination of our unparalleled expertise in risk, expansive information resources, and innovative application of technology, helps today’s business leaders confidently navigate an evolving marketplace.
The Data Solutions division is the commercial data business of Moody’s Analytics, bringing together a vast catalogue of data to help business decision-makers assess risks and opportunities. We are best known for Orbis, the world’s most comprehensive database of public and private companies. We are also the definitive source of ratings-related data for companies and securities that have been rated by Moody’s Investors Service. We strive to deliver convenience and insight to our customers by eliminating the hassle of sourcing, preparing and accessing data, adding value when decisions need to be made. Any analytical activity depends on reliable and accessible data, and we are proud to be a mission-critical information resource for decision-makers around the world.
This is a one year LDE position.
The Assistant Data specialist is part of a team who match received datasets of companies with existing companies in the databases that are made available online to subscribers. You will be assigned one or several projects or geographical areas in different projects according to your language affinities.
- Maintain company’s database-linkages that are available online to subscribers in a timely and accurate manner.
- With the help of an aggregated news service and via primary internet research you will find best linkages and be part of the improvement of existing processes and procedures to enhance the speed and accuracy of our updates.
- Provide top quality documentation, such as internal procedures and any information regarding the linkage methods
- Maintain quality standards by contributing to peer – to – peer checking procedures.
- Fluent in English, any additional languages are an advantage.
- Interest in technical aspects of databases
- Good organization verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities
- Analytical/logical minded with a strong attention to detail
- A first work experience in databases or other related fields is an advantage.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody’s Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody’s Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.